| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vassouras in April is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 72.4mm (2.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Vassouras April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Vassouras, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Vassouras:
- Lavras, Brazil - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) NW
- Barbacena, Brazil - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) N
- Machado, Brazil - 245.8 kms (152.8 miles) WNW
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) WNW
- Pirai, Brazil - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) SW
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) W
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) S
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) S
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) SW
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) SW